Terms and Conditions – Berkshire Giant Garden Game Hire
The “Client” means the person/s, organisation or company booking the equipment with the “Company”.
The “Company” means Berkshire Giant Garden Game Hire
‘Dry’ hire is the hire of equipment for the ‘client’ to operate and supervise themselves.
‘Wet’ hire is the hire of equipment accompanied by a representative of the ‘company’ to supervise use of the booked equipment.
- All equipment remains the property of the company at all times.
- By placing an order with us either verbally or via e-mail regardless of whether a booking form has been returned or deposit paid it is deemed that the customer has read, understood, fully agreed to and is bound by all our terms and conditions of hire.
- In the event of traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfil our contracted obligations our liability shall be limited to a refund of any monies paid in relation to the contracted event or a pro rata reduction in the hire fee in the event of delayed start. No further compensation will be paid irrespective of any loss of earnings.
- Where a request is made to change the date and or times of the hire we will do our best to rearrange your booking. All deposits are non refundable. Notwithstanding this our cancellation policy is as stated in conditions. Bookings are non-transferable.
Prices, Deposit & Balance Payments
- All hires are subject to a deposit which is non-refundable.
- The balance to be paid in full and cleared 28 days prior to the event start date.
- Advertised prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- Payment terms will be discussed and agreed upon at the time of booking.
- We are able to accept payment by Bank transfer. We do not accept payment by cheque.
- Any cancelled order is subject to the following cancellation charges
- Within 8 weeks prior to event 25% of order value
- Within 6 weeks prior to event 50% of order value
- Within 4 weeks prior to event 75% of order value
- Within 2 weeks prior to event 100% of order value
- The Company reserves the right to substitute hired equipment with equipment of a similar type and value without notice in the event of previous damage or loss of booked equipment.
- All sizes quoted are approximate
- All goods remain the property of the company at all times.
- The company reserve the right to amend or alter any product specifications without prior notice.
Site Location, Facilities & Conduct
- Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed on arrival and will not be moved once unloaded.
- The company reserve the right to refuse delivery if the venue or site is deemed to be unsuitable by our delivery personnel or if the client has failed to notify the company of any delivery obstructions such as stairs or excessive loading distances from our vehicle to the installation site. In such a case no refund will be given and the full hire fee will be due.
- The company reserves the right to cease operation and remove hired equipment from site if at any time a representative of the company feels that guests or clients conduct endangers the safety of the guests, clients, themselves or the safety of the hired equipment. In such cases no refund will be given and full contracted fees will be due to the company.
Liability & Insurance
- The Company’s liability insurance covers use of the equipment only whilst booked on ‘wet’ hire (supervised by a representative of the company).
- The client agrees to indemnify the company for any damage or theft of the company’s equipment whilst on hire.
- The company accept no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
- Any equipment booked on ‘dry hire’ is not covered by the company’s insurance policy and the client is responsible for suitable insurance cover.
- Customers should ensure that young children are supervised at all times to avoid the risk of injury, Berkshire Giant Game Hire can not be held responsible for the use of our equipment, on dry hire
- The Client agrees to pay the full cost of repair, including carriage to and from the manufacturer, for any damage caused to the equipment, whether malicious or accidental, whether by human, animal or other, other than wear and tear during the duration of the hire period.
- The Client agrees to return all items at the end of the hire period. It is the Clients responsibility to ensure all items hired are available for collection; any lost, stolen or damaged items will be invoiced by the Company to the Client. The hirer MUST ensure that any persons collecting the equipment are representatives of the Company by requesting proof of the Booking ID number quoted on booking correspondence and signed Terms & Conditions.